Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First "whole" family outing

Right now I sit in our hotel room updating out blog as Jacques and the "big" kids play in the water park. It is quite sad as I have been home ALL winter just waiting for an outing. I have proven again to be right when it comes to mom's instinct, which was " why go to the waterpark hotel when Tori can't be by everyone and it will just be a big pain for sleeping arrangements." Well I caved in after hearing Trace Atkins new song "You're gonna miss this." So here we are. No, here I am in our hotel room. Time will only tell how the sleeping will go. Right now, Tori is sound asleep after her busy day, but will I am sure be woken when the rest of the crew gets back . . . oh well . . .
As long as Wylie and Kasey have a good time, I am happy, a little annoyed and crabby but happy because they deserve some fun after this past fall, winter and upcoming spring . . . Only two months 'til we can let our gaurd down a little. Hurray for all of us:)

No comments: