Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oops, not about me!

So I just wanted to add my excitement about my first real outing since Tori has been home, so 6 months! Sure we went to dinner twice, once in October and then once in December and a over night trip for one night with my wonderful husband, but but in 6 plus months that isn't a lot considering my days. No Kidding! So this is a big deal for me, to get out with a friend, enjoy our conversation, enjoy some drinks and enjoy BON JOVI for 2 1/2 hours!

The kids are doing great. We have completed week one in Kasey's potty training. All is all, I am very happy with our progress. She has had three accidents in total, still gets excited to get her 1 pink M&M (thank goodness for easter because all she wanted was pink M&M's), or two if she does her poopies, Wylie still gets as proud of her as he did the first time and lastly she has only fallen off the potty twice as she watches herself go. I have only had to bribe her once to come with me and go potty and only been snapped at once. She started to do her "poopies" in her underwear and so we put her right on the toilet and I said, "Kasey you CAN'T go poopies in your underwear." She replied with a sharp, snappy tone " I DIN"T go poopies, I went ONE poop." Didn't know she knew the difference between singular and plural???

So hopefully this week goes smoothly. Wish Jacques luck as he will be alone with them from 4 until I get home from Bon Jovi! Adding potty training the week before my outing wasn't very nice of me, but he will do great! We are lucky to have him and the kids just LOVE spending time with Dad. It will be fine. Harder for me to leave probably, over worrying. " Just go, forget about it, it will be fine, have fun!" that is what I will tell myself until I am out the door.

1 comment:

lani said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you--a much deserved girls night out! Enjoy!