Monday, February 25, 2008

different stages . . . .

Kasey is going through a stage right now. I think I hear the word "mommy" in a dramatically whiny voice 1,000 a day. So I say "Kasey, what do you want?" and she responds, remind you in a whiny voice " I just talkin' to you." So that is our conversation through out the day. Also, mind you she is blaming her care bears for things she is doing. She was screaming in her crib tonight after bed time so I went in there to tell her to stop screaming, she said "mom, I am not screaming it was my care bears!"

Wylie I realized is the most kind hearted little child. We went to visit my Mom today in the rehab place and he was really upset before we got there in the car not wanting to see grandma in the hospital. But we went and it was good for him to see her. We all ( not Jacques) went and stayed a few hours. My mom LOVED it, so it was totally worth it. When we were leaving Wylie gave Grandma a hug and kiss and said, "I really hope you get better soon, I love you." No one told him to say it and we all about wanted to cry at how much he really cares, he understands more than I think we know.

So interesting to go through life our kids, they are wonderful even though we have many trying days. They have great intentions and huge hearts.

No comments: