Sunday, March 9, 2008

A sigh of relief

I can breathe a sigh of relief today for the first time in the past two weeks. I had visions that I was pregnant the past two week. Didn't help I was two weeks late and have felt extremely more tired than usual. Or that I was talking to a friend the other day and her husband said half sleeping when he knew it was me, "what, Is JoLynn pregnant again?" It was eery because I hadn't shared my inner fear that I actually thought I was to anyone but Jacques.

To make a long story short, I am not pregnant and THANK GOODNESS! You know you have made a good decision on getting your tubal ligation when the thought of being pregnant for real makes you sick to your stomach. Yes we would deal with it but no we don't want to. However, after being scared the last few weeks I learned that there still is a 2% chance of becoming pregnant after a tubal, higher if you had it during a c-section (which i did), and higher around the 10 year mark. What??? I don't want any chance . . . . so I am now convincing my wonderful husband that it is his turn to assure that there are no oops' in the future :) Is he on board?????

1 comment:

Amy Hanson said...

Poor Jacques. Don't do it!