Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day

I had a good day. We spent the day together, didn't do anything special, but we did it together. We went to Target to get Tori her essentials, food, food and more food. My parents, Dave and Jocelyn came over for dinner. Jocelyn made my Mom a video of her kids (myself, Dan, Dave) and her grandkids (Wylie, Kasey, Ella and Tori). It was really nice and actually pretty sad.Thank you Jocelyn for reminding me to enjoy each day because it doesn't last long. Sometimes it takes something so small to make you realize how life goes by so fast and how fast your kids grow up. I am ready to be done with the baby stage but I am not ready for my kids to grow up quite yet. I don't want to have nights where I don't hear Wylie and Kasey running around giggling and nights where I don't get all the hugs and kisses WITHOUT even asking. Being a Mom is certainly the hardest job I could imagine. But at the end of the day, I would not want anything else. They are the best thing in our life and we are so blessed.

No comments: